Forms and guides

Moving house? Changing bank? Want to update your expression of wish? Then please log into 'My Pension Online' to update these personal details. If you would like help registering for your ‘My online Pension’ please check out our guide.

Other forms you may need to fill in are listed here and can be printed off and posted or emailed to the address at the bottom of your screen.

The opt out, opt in, main section and 50/50 forms should be returned to your employer, not the pensions team.

We’ve changed the way we accept information and it’s now easier than ever to send forms and documents to the pensions team. To help reduce printing needs, fillable PDF versions of forms can now be found on our website. We’re also now able to accept photocopies of certificates in place of asking to see the original documents.


My pension online

View your pension account and update your personal details.