Freedom of Information Act 2000

If you want to ask for information about the Shropshire County Pension Fund under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you can do this in a number of ways. Shropshire Council, as our administering authority, manages the requests that are made. More information on making a request can be found on the Shropshire Council website.