Changes affecting scheme members

It's important we have the most up to date information for scheme members. If you become aware of a change, please let us know as soon as possible.

What forms do I need to use?

The PEN001 and PEN002 forms allow you to update name, address, national insurance number, marital status, contribution rate and changes in a member’s hours.

Change in marital status

If a member wants information about divorce proceedings, they can find a divorce guide on our website.